My Google+ Profile Suspended!

Aug 11, 2011
Google+ Profile Suspended Illustation Yesterday, I founded my Google+ profile was suspended by Google. Even after seeing their reasons I realize its my mistake, but still shocking.

I'm likely violating their conditions, as not using my real name and use Google+ official logo as my profile picture. I tended to do that not because I want to lie or make fake profile like in other social network cases, but I just wanted make that Google+ account for my blog share purpose and not for my personal account yet.

But Google apparently insisted on not allowing Google+ account's creation for a purpose other than personal usage, although it is for the user's blog though.

This is the screenshot of my suspended profile page:

Google+ Suspended

This suspension issue has make several impacts on my account:
1. I can still see my incoming stream;
2. Still got notifications;
3. Only can edit my profile, and can't comment, reply, etc.
4. Others can't see my profile page. If they visit my G+ url, they'll send to "not found" page:

Google+ Suspended: Not Found!


Then to solve this problems, I tried to edit my profile name, deleting profile descriptions and change my profile image by clicking on the blue Edit Profile button on right side. After all, I push the submit your profile link in the red box for reconsideration. And the red box, changed.

Google+ Suspended: Reviewed

But still have no idea if this way will get my account back. Let's just see in the next day, what will happen with my account...

Add new comment
If you choose to leave comment using Twitter or Facebook account, please log in first to your account. We guarantee that we DO NOT collects anything from your log in informations.
Comments
0 Comments
Tweets
Comments